Single and Multi-Use FG Diamond Burs
Turbo Diamond Burs
Flame Tip Diamonds
Flat End Tapers
Pear Diamond Burs
Wheel Diamond Burs
Modified Shoulder Burs
Inverted Cone Burs
Double Cone Burs
The finest Diamond Burs, at an affordable price.
- Spring Health Products Diamond Burs were Awarded” Best Products for 2014″ by Clinicians Report (CR) in Their December 2014 Issue.
- Spring Diamonds have been recognized by Dental Product Shopper as Best Product for 2011 with a 4.5 rating.
- Spring Diamond Burs Have The Highest Performance to Value Ratio
- Spring uses All Natural Diamonds that are Uniform in Size and Shapeand have Excellent Diamond Coverage at The Tip Ensures Less Heat and a Faster Cut, Thus Less Trauma to The Tooth. Spring excels atcovering the tip of the bur with diamonds, -the most difficult part of the bur to plate.
- Concentric Bur Shanks that are Micro-Precisely Calibrated and Use of 420 Heat Treated Stainless Steel Ensures Less Turbine Wear and Ease Resulting in a Smooth, Fast Cut and No Chatter
- Increases productivity with less chair time in all preparations and restorations.
- Spring Turbo Diamonds can Reduce Chair Time by Eliminating the Use of an Additional Instrument. The Spiral Design Cuts a Smooth Axial Wall as a Single Instrument. Diamond-Free Cooling Zones That Allow the Cooling Water to Flow and Prevent Heat Generation by Bulk Reduction Results in Faster and Cooler Cutting With Less Trauma to the Tooth.
- Made in the USA. Spring has been Manufacturing Diamond Burs for More Than 50 Years!
Key features and benefits
- Single-Patient Use diamonds available in 10, 25, 50 and 100 count packages
- Multi-Use diamonds available in 10, 25 and 50 count packages
- Reduces chair time through effective speed of cut in preparation of all restorations.
- Less heat and clogging results from the use of natural diamonds that are uniform in size, precisely distributed and placed at the optimal cutting angle.
- Less turbine wear and ease of cut are the signs of true concentricity by micro-precise calibration of shank diameters, resulting in a smooth, fast cut.
- A smooth axial wall with one instrument is the result of the Spring FG Turbo Diamonds saving chair time. The spiral design allows water to cool through diamond-free channels for a faster, clog free cut.
- Manufactured in the United States of America, by Americans. (ISO & CE)